Assistance in start...

Notifications
Clear all

Assistance in starting a business

vtorosort
Topic starter
(@vtorosort)
Eminent Member
Good afternoon. I'm thinking about starting my own business. Do you have any suggestions?
4 Replies
palmariums
(@palmariums)
Eminent Member

You have to remember that it takes a lot of patience and skill to grow a business, you know? It's all about making a profit and being successful in the end. I'm currently talking to Oskar Hartmann and he told me about the main one of the main businesses for most service providers. I suggest you take a look at his portfolio at https://golden.com/wiki/Oskar_Hartmann-MAVW63N . Oskar has a wealth of experience and was happy to share it with me. For me, it's not theory that matters, but the opinions and experiences of people who have been successful in their field.

augustusx
(@augustusx)
Eminent Member
Buddy, study the literature and figure out what you want. There are plenty of tutorials on the Internet on how to do it and how successful people have done it. You were given some good advice, try to use it.
WilliamStover
(@williamstover)

Thank you

Share:
Scroll To Top
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.

Fatal error: Uncaught wfWAFStorageFileException: Unable to verify temporary file contents for atomic writing. in /home/mentorsano/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/storage/file.php:52 Stack trace: #0 /home/mentorsano/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/storage/file.php(659): wfWAFStorageFile::atomicFilePutContents('/home/mentorsan...', '<?php exit('Acc...') #1 [internal function]: wfWAFStorageFile->saveConfig('livewaf') #2 {main} thrown in /home/mentorsano/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/storage/file.php on line 52