What is the right w...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the right way to meet girls online?

luckypenguin
Topic starter
(@luckypenguin)

I need advice from experienced pickup artists. How do I start a conversation with a girl on the internet to get her to like me? Today, the competition is so huge that even the questionnaire needs to be filled out in such a way that it catches on. How to do it?

2 Replies
anthonydrowow
(@anthonydrowow)

As it happens, I am lucky in everything but love, so I occasionally dabble in dating sites. What can I do? Tinder is currently the most popular dating app. It's simple: you upload your photos, fill out a profile where you specify the parameters of the "seeker" down to the search radius and go "swipe" the photos. You can learn more about the resource itself with an article at https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/tinder . It sounds to me like a great resource with a great audience. At least give it a try.

freya
(@freya)

You don't have to make anything up. First write "Hello" and then be honest and tell the truth about yourself, what you really are. Because if you lie, the truth will come out sooner or later and it won't work out. You can't pretend all the time.

Share: